Monday, March 23, 2009

Mixed Up Feelings

Congrats bie for getting your new job in hongkie restaurant. I'm happy for her cause finally she gets a job and own income.

At the same time, every time she work there are always guys going up to her,flirting with her, wants to get closer to her and stuffs. Which bothers me in a way. It's not that I don't trust her its just the feeling of 'somebody picking on your girl' that kind of feeling.

I hope I could just get my internet business done as fast as possible so I could just give her money and take care of her so she doesn't has to work for the rest of her life. =/
Give me more time, I could reach that level in a few more years.

For the time being, I hope this job will go smooth and no guys disturbing you and stuffs.
Last but not least, iLOVEYOU always. (:
And I know you will too.

God please bless us with your power so that our relationship can go to distance.

No comments: